Make your gift to WCQS between now and 9 o'clock Wednesday morning (April 9) and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a pair of tickets to the May 22nd performance and recording of Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! at the Chase Bank Auditorium. Our winners will fly direct from Asheville to Chicago on United Airlines, thanks to our friends at Asheville Regional Airport.
Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me!, the oddly informative news quiz show from NPR, is one of the most popular programs on public radio. Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! fans are public radio consumers. Because you enjoy Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! and so many other programs on WCQS, please help support your public radio station today.
Sustaining Members and everyone who helped shorten the Spring Membership Drive are already entered in this drawing. If you haven't had a chance to do your part for WCQS yet this Spring, make your gift right now and you may also win a trip to see Wait Wait... Don't Tell Me! live in Chicago, but hurry this drawing is only until 9 o'clock Wednesday morning.
No contribution is necessary to be entered in this drawing.
Asheville Regional Airport offers frequent daily flights connecting you to more than 200 destinations world-wide. Fly Delta, US Airways, United and Allegiant. Check flight schedules, sign up for monthly travel information and more at flyavl-dot-com.
Contest rules and restrictions
- Persons must be 18 years of age to qualify and/or win.
- Full-time and part-time employees of Greater Asheville Regional Airport Authority (GARAA), volunteers, tenants and any organization or agency affiliated with this contest (WCQS, United Airlines), and their immediate family, or anyone who resides in the same household as the employee are ineligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- Prize is two round-trip tickets from AVL to ORD and two round-trip checked bags. No cash substitution will be available.
- Tickets will be booked by the AVL Marketing Department on behalf of the winner a minimum of three weeks before the travel date. Winner information will be provided to AVL Marketing Department by WCQS immediately upon notification, and AVL Marketing Department staff will reach out to the winner to arrange the air travel booking.
- Airline ticket rules apply.
- Winner is solely responsible for all Federal, state, and local taxes that are applicable for prize winnings as claimed on taxes.
- Winner is solely responsible for any additional fees for optional purchases, such as upgraded seats, additional checked bags, priority boarding.
- GARAA is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.