Support WCQS Everyday by Becoming a Sustaining Member
WCQS listeners, WCQS Public Radio and Western North Carolina - it's a sustainable relationship. A monthly contribution to WCQS makes our service to Western North Carolina possible, and it means you help provide meaningful, relevant and inspiring programming for listeners across the region. Together we make our own lives and the lives of community members across the region better.
If you are already a sustaining member and would like to increase your monthly contribution or make any changes to your account, click here or call 828-210-4800 and ask for Jessica Frantz or Michelle Keenan.
The Nuts and Bolts of Sustaining Membership:
- You decide how much to give and it's automatically deducted from your bank account or credit card.
- It's easy on your budget and easy on your mail box.
- WCQS saves money on postage and paper because we can do fewer mailings. This means more of your gift benefits programming.
- You never have to worry about renewing your membership. It stays in place and ongoing until you contact us to change or stop it. Set it and forget it!
- Sustaining Members are automatically entered into any drawings we have during the pledge drives.
- Sustaining Members choose a thank you gift every year.
- Being a Sustaining Member is more efficient for you and for WCQS.
- As more listeners become Sustainers we don't have to spend as much time raising money on air so you can hear more of your favorite programs.
Give whatever amount monthly works for you - $5 a month or $50 a month, $10 a month or $100 a month - Make the switch and make a difference today and everyday!